Thursday, May 25, 2023

Wong Way Back from Hell

Off of Danzig's second album.

So here we go again:

I am excited about this one.  This is the 1987 Chrome Blue Refractor and is serial-numbered to 150.  It is my first parallel from this card.

This is the Black & White Mini Diamond Refractor from Topps Chrome.  Yet another example of there being far too many random parallels.  I am not complaining about adding a bunch more Connor Wong cards, but it is almost impossible to collect everything as a team collector.

This is also my first parallel of the Bowman Sterling card.  This is the Speckle Refractor.  It was listed on Ebay wrong, listed as the Mini Diamond Refractor, but I figured it out before I bought it based on the serial numbering.

Up next is the Red Dragon Prizm.  I already had the Green Dragon Prizm.  Are they just throwing darts at things or what here?

I was originally supposed to get two cards in this trade on TCDB, but the Stadium Club Chrome base card came in as a freebie in another order.  So this trade ended up being just the Topps Gallery Rainbow Foil card.  Not that I am complaining.

I was starting to worry about this TCDB trade.  It took more than two weeks to get it in.  That would have been devastating as this is easily my favorite trade I have worked out of those focusing on Wong.  The first card is the Logofractor Future Stars Green parallel, serial-numbered to 99.  The second card is the Panini Chronicles Contenders Optic Pink Pulsar parallel.  It was really good to add two rarer parallels in one deal.  

That's it for now.  More to come, but not nearly as many.

No comments:

Post a Comment