Monday, May 22, 2023

SCF Trades

The very first trading forum I joined was Sports Card Forum.  I still go back there frequently.  It just seems so user-friendly.  I had not been back there in a few years though, so I decided to take a chance and get a couple of deals going with an eye on my Connor Wong collection.  

Here is the first one:

Obviously, the Finest Autograph of Wong is the big highlight in this trade.  But it also nabbed me a J.D. Martinez insert from Finest that was on my wantlist.  Martinez likely popped out or flied out in this picture, hence the carrying the bat and looking up.

Here is the second trade:

Again, the Wong is the highlight, and this is the White Wave Prizm from, of course, Prizm.  But the other cards are nothing to sneeze at.  The first Ortiz and the Devers are both from the Juan Soto curated Topps X set.  And the other Ortiz is a really cool die-cut.  I love the Diamond Greats insert set.  I still have a couple more to grab.  

No comments:

Post a Comment