Friday, May 19, 2023

The Connors

I have never actually watched that show, but that's the reference I am using today.

The 2022 Stadium Club Gold Refractor popped up with a surprisingly low Buy It Now price, so I snagged it right away.  Some of Wong's stuff has been selling for significantly higher than it was when I first started.  Considering that has only been a couple of weeks, it has been pretty shocking.  I did not want to take a chance on this card.  The seller tossed in this Xander Bogaerts card, which I also needed, so hey, free Xander.

Wong card number two today is the Red Mojo Prizm parallel of the Donruss Optic autograph.  I used to love the Rated Rookie subset in Donruss sets.  It's great that they brought that logo back when Donruss returned.

And for the last card of the day, this is my first variation of the Panini Mosaic Rookie Autograph.  This is the Silver Mosaic version.  I grabbed this the night that Wong had his 4-for-4 day with the two home runs.  Several of the cards I had been watching were snatched up that night by other people, so I decided to grab something else.

As usual, much more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment