Sunday, May 14, 2023

Wong-ton Soup

You know what I haven't done for awhile?  A Connor Wong update.

Up first is the Orange Prizm parallel of the Donruss Optic Signature.  I have already amassed a fairly large number of autographs of Wong.  His stuff started climbing in price temporarily after his huge game against the Blue Jays (I'm still pissed there was no Topps Now card from that).  But they seem to have settled down a bit since then.  It is still a bit more expensive than it was at the beginning though.

I really like this card.  I targeted it.  This is the Aqua Wave Refractor from Topps Chrome.  Also an autograph.

I have not really grabbed much from Panini Mosaic so far.  That's a set with a ton of parallels that I should probably get moving on.  This is the Reactive Orange parallel.

This is another one I targeted  This is the Antique Frame parallel from Panini Diamond Kings.  This is serial-numbered to 18.  I like the look of the frame.

And for the last card of this post, this is the Negative Refractor from Topps Chrome.

As usual, there are a lot still to come.  I need to work on picking out a few cards to really focus on.  I have one in mind, the Stadium Club rookie variation with the 1992 design.  I have never seen that one for sale.  I would really like to add it.

1 comment:

  1. Aqua Wave refractors are my favorite of the many, many flavors Topps churns out. And Wong has a very nice, legible signature. If he becomes a star I bet that will shrink to "CnrW" so hoard 'em now!

    ReplyDelete