Friday, April 12, 2013

Pack Breaks 04/11 Blaster Box of 2013 Gypsy Queen

My wife was working at my office late on some project so I ran over and picked up a box of Gypsy Queen to occupy my time a little bit.

The only Red Sox I got were the mini and base version of Wade Boggs.  Boggs was my first favorite player. I got into baseball in 1991 and Boggs was of course the team's third baseman.  I think what drew me to him was the fact that he was born in Omaha, Nebraska.  He was also a great hitter.  Unfortunately he only played two more years with the team after I started watching, and one of those years was his worst season as a Major Leaguer.

I am going to do something different and scan in the inserts and other stuff that I have available for trade.  Anything shown other than the Boggs cards above is available for Red Sox stuff.  Please let me know if you would like to trade.



No comments:

Post a Comment