Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pack Break 04/17: 2 Rack Packs of Gypsy Queen and Some Tradebait

I picked up a couple of rack packs of Gypsy Queen yesterday since I am not making much progress on the Red Sox team set.  Thus far I have picked up a bunch of Hall of Famers and one big Jonny Gomes buy (that is probably the only time you will see the words "big Jonny Gomes buy" in succession) on Ebay.  But I don't have much in the way of current players.  It only changed a little:
So now I have the base card of Gomes.  I also got the mini of Jim Rice.  Here is what I have overall for the Red Sox:

BASE
Wade Boggs
Carlton Fisk
Jonny Gomes
Jim Rice

MINI
Wade Boggs
Jim Rice

COLLISIONS
Carlton Fisk

HOMETOWN CURRENCY
Jonny Gomes

I have a lot of holes to fill.

Now for the tradebait.  This was a surprisingly successful couple of packs from retail.  I got some big White Sox pulls as you can see:


If anybody wants any of that, comment or email me.  I am looking for Red Sox in return of course.  I have a Want List on the right and my collection page as well so you can see if I don't have something.

No comments:

Post a Comment