Thursday, June 8, 2023

A Colorful Wong Trio

As I said the other day, after it looked like things were slowing down, it picked right back up.  I guess I kind of got a second wind with the collection.  Not really sure why.  Maybe it is because he appears in his first set in 2023.  It would still be nice to find those cards that got cancelled or I never received.  That would really help.

This will be a colorful post.

Finest Rookie Autographs Blue Refractor.  The Finest Refractor autos were one of my favorite aspects of my Tzu-Wei Lin mini collection.  They are not quite that high here, but I still definitely like them.  The blue matches the ink well here.  

Panini Select Neon Green.  Here is a nice, bright green card.  Sure, it's one of the two photos seen ALL THE TIME in Panini sets, but it is an interesting color idea.

Donruss Optic Liberty.  Closing things out for today is another patriotic parallel from Donruss Optic.  This is the Liberty Prizm, serial-numbered to 25.  It is another purchase off of Mercari.  Unfortunately, it popped up on Ebay for cheaper just days after I received this.  Oh well, at least I have it.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice assortment of colors. Although I'm shuddering to think that even after all of these the rainbow is still out of reach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully not, but we will see.

      I did see a Superfractor from Finest Flashbacks got sold on Twitter, of all places, a couple of weeks ago. Of course by the time I saw it, it was already sold. He wasn't even asking that much for it, so that was disappointing.

      Delete