Thursday, May 7, 2020

Player-Only Case Breaks (Take 2 and 3)

Well after that last debacle when two cases produced a whole bunch of base cards of Christian Vazquez, and the Donruss four-box break managed to not get me the entire team set, I tried a couple more times.  

Up first was a two-case break of Heritage where I was looking for Christian Vazquez, who was a short-printed card in the set.  There was a possibility of some parallels, but that was about it.  I did not spend much though.  I ended up with two versions of the one short print:
So, not great, but not bad. 

And up next was another crack at Gypsy Queen, this time it was a four-case break.  I again ended up with a lot of base cards, but this time, I also added a couple of parallels:
The first one is the Missing Nameplate parallel.  The second is the blue parallel, numbered to 250.  And of course I got a bunch of other base cards.  This one went much better.

1 comment:

  1. Much better luck on this one.
    For the record, I bought into three player breaks of Vogelbach, who is also an SP in Heritage, and I didn't come away with anything but base cards. I think it worked out that I got one card for every two cases on average. Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete