Friday, May 15, 2020

More Online-Only Cards

A couple more online-only cards found their way to me:
1.  Christian Vazquez.  This is my first Topps Total card from the year.  I still like the idea of this set, but I hate that it is online only and so damn expensive.  Nevertheless, I will still add the cards I can.

2.  Mo Vaughn.  Sometimes, these weekly Throwback Thursday sets baffle me.  This one in particular looks like Topps drew names out of a hat.  What the hell do Luis Robert, Yordan Alvarez, Shogo Akiyama, Mo Vaughn, Dave Winfield and Mark McGwire have in common?  No really, I'm asking.  I have no idea.  I will gladly add the Mo Vaughn though.

1 comment:

  1. What the hell do Luis Robert, Yordan Alvarez, Shogo Akiyama, Mo Vaughn, Dave Winfield and Mark McGwire have in common?

    They're all probably on new deals with Topps that Topps feels they have to capitalize on while they still have some value and might be wanted by potential consumers.

    ReplyDelete