Sunday, May 3, 2020

2020 Topps Gypsy Queen Blaster Break

I decided to try out a Gypsy Queen blaster.  It went okay:
1.  Mookie Betts.  Just like every Red Sox star that went elsewhere, I will continue to grab Mookie's Red Sox cards.  This is the retail-only green parallel, which came out of a five-card pack of them.  I don't often have good luck in those special packs, but I did this time.

2.  David Price.  I think the Dodgers trade is haunting me.  I keep pulling either Mookie or Price in everything.

3.  Pedro Martinez.  Here we go.  This is a short print.  And they must be somewhat rare because I did not pull one in the other blaster.  I need to get the Williams and Yaz too, but this was a nice start.

I did not pull a lot of Red Sox, but a retail-only parallel and a rare short print is nothing to sneeze at.

No comments:

Post a Comment