Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I Can't Think of a Good Title

Eh, whatever, here's some new cards:
1.  Xander Bogaerts.  This is a Topps Now card from the Player's Weekend set.  Bogaerts's nickname is the obvious "X".  Hey, it works.

2.  Michael Chavis.  Just a few days after my first Living Set card, here is the second.

3.  David Price.  I could have sworn I had this already.  I always liked Price, at least since he signed a lucrative free agent with the Red Sox.  I hated him when he was with the Rays.  So I am surprised I did not get this one already.

4.  Dustin Pedroia.  This is from the 5 Tool insert set, which was a cool insert set, with a lot of Red Sox cards in it.  Even better.

5.  Chris Sale.  This is the variation card.  Not the most exciting alternate photo, but still.

6.  Roger Clemens.  This photo actually looks like it came from 1983.  Not really, because Clemens was just drafted that year, but The Rocket looks super young here.

No comments:

Post a Comment