Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year and Some Big League Cards

First off, Happy New Year's to my readers.  2022 was a busy year.  I did five jury trials, which is four more than I have ever done in a previous year.  Got a not guilty verdict in one, and got charges reduced in two more, so reasonably successful.

Since it was so busy, I have fallen way behind in showing cards, which is why I am still showing stuff from early in the year right now.

Here is the Big League blaster break:

As you can see, not super-exciting.  That pretty much sums up most of my breaks over 2022.

1.  Alex Verdugo.  At least I got one of the Orange parallels.  Verdugo is still with the team, but there have been some trade rumblings.  None of them look terribly likely though.  I think he sticks around and finally breaks out.  I think the team wants to see more from him and see him take on a leadership-type role.

2.  Tanner Houck.  Houck is another player who there have been trade rumblings about.  Again, I do not see it happening, but his role is questionable.  He seemed like he would settle in as closer last season, and then some injuries occurred and he never really had a role after that.  There is still time to get him figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment