Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Gypsy Queen City Connect Variations Pt. 1

I have mentioned before that I actually really like Boston's City Connect uniforms.  The bright yellow and blue grew on me quickly because I did not think I would like them when they were first announced.  I am obviously not saying I think they should go with these full-time, but the occasional game with them is fine with me.

Gypsy Queen in 2022 made one of their image variations the City Connect uniforms.  Several Red Sox players had variations in the set and I decided to go after them.  I have not gotten too far in this endeavor however.

Here is the first one:

Enrique Hernandez was the first one I scored.  He seemed to be the least expensive and I snatched this one up right away.  This was even better since Hernandez had such a great postseason for the Red Sox in 2021 that he has been a low-key favorite player for me to pick up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment