Friday, January 6, 2023

Random Auto

I have explained my feelings on relics and autograph cards before.  I do not go after them nearly as much as I used to, unless it is a player that I really want or the price is right.  I do not tend to seek them out as much anymore, but I do still get them.

That brings me to this:

When I saw that there was a Danny Santana autograph card with Boston, I had to get it because he has so few cards with Boston.  This is the pink parallel of the autograph.  Santana played in 38 games with the Red Sox, hitting .181/.252/.345 with five home runs, 14 RBIs and four stolen bases.  Santana's versatility was important as he was able to fill in at first base, left field and center field.  He just was not that good.  But at least I have an autographed card of him.

2 comments:

  1. I always liked Donruss's 1988 design, although I think there's too much going on in the pink part of the border for this to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Any Red Sox auto card is good with me.

    ReplyDelete