Sunday, April 26, 2020

Random Online-Only Red Sox

I am not a huge fan of the online-only cards, but I do add them at times.  Here are some random online-only cards I picked up from an Ebay seller:
1.  Wade Boggs.  This card comes from the ceremony to retire Boggs's #26.  I am not sure why it took so long to retire his number.  I have mentioned before that Boggs was my first favorite player.  I still love getting Wade Boggs cards.

2.  Craig Kimbrel.  Kimbrel was an All Star all three seasons he played for Boston.  He had a monster 2017 season with the Red Sox, saving 35 games and striking out 126 in 69 innings with a 1.43 ERA.  His WHIP was a shocking low 0.681.  It was one of the best closer seasons in Red Sox history.

3.  Christian Vazquez.  This is a red parallel from last year's Topps Total, serial-numbered to 10.

1 comment:

  1. Nice of the Red Sox to have a whole ceremony for Yankees legend Wade Boggs.

    ReplyDelete