Thursday, April 23, 2020

2020 Topps Heritage Pack Breaks

Heritage was rough on me this year.  Apparently there are MASSIVE collation problems with this because I kept pulling the same cards over and over and over again.  And a lot of that was missing Red Sox cards.  

This is all I have managed to pull, and I have given up on it, despite not having close to the full team set.
1.  Xander Bogaerts.  Believe it or not, Bogaerts is just over 50 games from passing Nomar in games played, but he's about 20 WAR shy.  It may be a few years yet before he surpasses Nomar in the annals of best shortstops to play for the Red Sox.

2.  David Price. 

3.  J.D. Martinez.  This card is a short print, the only one I pulled for the Red Sox from the set. 

4.  Jackie Bradley Jr. 

5.  Darwinzon Hernandez.  Hernandez had an impressive first season the Majors.  The question is whether he will be moved to the rotation or stay in the bullpen.  I can see the arguments for both.

6.  Rafael Devers.  Well, at least I pulled the bigger stars still on the team.

7.  Andrew Cashner.  I have no idea why Cashner keeps appearing in these sets.  I'm not complaining, it just seems odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment