Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Dunk-Lin Donuts

I have to stop doing these titles.
I do not typically go out of my way to acquire minor league cards (Sandy Alomar Jr. collection notwithstanding).  Maybe I should a little more often.  Particularly with individuals who make it to the Major Leagues with the team.  I do try to grab the players that are player collections.  Which brings us to this card.  I decided to take a shot at getting a minor league card of Lin, contacting Minor League Singles, a terrific site for you player collectors out there.  His prices are great and he is very easy to work with.  He had just one Lin card, and it was this Dunkin Donuts card which would have been in a big sheet that had to be broken apart.  Instead, I have just this one card, which is ideal.  This is my 64th Lin card.

No comments:

Post a Comment