Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Additions from a Busy Weekend Plus Tradebait

I have quite a few new additions to show off from the last few days.

Up first is from some random packs of Archives.  I bought a couple of packs recently and also got some of the promotion packs the other day.  That got me the Wade Boggs and Dustin Pedroia base cards below.  The tradebait is at the end of the post.

Up next is a forum trade in which I gave up a jersey card and some other random stuff, but got these in return:
1.  2009 Topps Chrome Refractor Dustin Pedroia.

2.  2010 Topps 206 Mini Old Mill Jon Lester.

3.  2010 Finest Dustin Richardson Manu Patch/Auto RC.  This is the card I was really after.  Richardson did not last long for Boston, but this is a pretty cool looking card nonetheless.

Next was a trade for a 2013 Bowman Gold Parallel of Tony Cingrani.  I got a bunch of oddball and filler cards that I did not previously have.
4.  1988 Score Marc Sullivan.  Sullivan likely only got drafted in the second round because his dad was the general manager.  He was pretty terrible.

5.  1994 Topps Gold Aaron Sele.  Sele was very inconsistent from 1996 to 1997 and was traded to Texas where he managed to resurrect his career.  He went on to play several more seasons, mostly for Seattle.

6.  1996 Score Dugout Collection Erik Hanson.  Hanson had his only All Star berth with the Red Sox in 1995 where he went 15-5.

7.  1992 Leaf Black Gold Tim Naehring.

8.  1992 Leaf Black Gold Greg Harris.

9.  1989 Classic Travel Orange Mike Greenwell.

10.  1989 Classic Travel Orange Mike Boddicker.

Up next is another minor trade, this one for an Astros parallel I have had for more than ten years now.  It is the Gypsy Queen Mini SP of Ted Williams.  It was supposed to be the base, but I won't argue.

Finally, a small package that I picked up at the local card shop.  Just a couple of parallels of Jacoby Ellsbury and David Ortiz.  The Ellsbury is the A&G back and the Ortiz is numbered to 99.

And here is the trade bait, mostly from Archives.  The bottom vintage cards are from the Vault Redemptions.  If anyone wants anything, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment