Friday, September 7, 2018

Tzu-Wei Lin Roundup

I am into this thing full-scale right now.  I am at 23 cards with several more coming in.

Here are the next several Tzu-Wei Lin cards:
2018 Stadium Club Sepia.  I still think the Stadium Club picture is my favorite to appear on a Lin card.  I am actively trying to get all of the parallels I can (let's be honest, I'm trying to get all the cards I can).  This is the sepia version and the pic gives it kind of a rustic quality.
This is the Green Refractor auto from Finest.  It is serial-numbered to 99 and is my third Lin auto.  But definitely not my last.
Here is the 2018 Allen & Ginter Framed Mini Auto.  This is probably my favorite auto of Lin so far.

This next scan is a group of five cards I picked up off of COMC:
The 2013 Bowman Chrome Blue Wave Refractor was the impetus for this package.  I love the Blue Wave Refractors and this is the only Lin I could find.  The remaining cards are the green parallel of the 2017 Panini Chronicles card, the indigo parallel from 2018 Gypsy Queen, the Bowman Chrome Mini, which is the only one of the five that was actually on my wantlist and the logo swap parallel from Gypsy Queen.

Up next is a couple of cards from a forum member:
This was a pretty good deal I think.  The Stadium Club autograph card and the 2013 Blue Refractor for less than $7.00 total.  I still love the photo on the Stadium Club card, but the A&G Framed Mini is still my favorite auto.  It is a shame I am trying so late on this collection.  Maybe I had a realistic chance at a rainbow a few years ago.  I am having trouble finding any of the colored refractors.  I have had the green for a couple of years now, but this is just the second of the colored refractors I have added thus far.

And finally:
Here are the green and red parallels from Inception.  They join the purple parallel.  I still need the base, blue, magenta, orange, and the 1/1 and printing plates.

And I am up to 23.  That's it for now.  Many more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment