Monday, September 24, 2018

Ho-hum: Another Tzu-Wei Lin Auto

I missed player collecting.  I must have or I would not be this excited about it again.  My Jason Varitek and Sandy Alomar Jr. collections are at such a point that adding new cards is difficult because I have so many of them already.  So this Lin collection has been a lot of fun.  Unfortunately I am getting close to having a lot of the easier to find ones, though there is still that one base card out there.

Here is the latest addition:
2018 Stadium Club Autographs Black Foil.  This is my third parallel of the Stadium Club autograph (and my ninth Lin auto overall), joining the base version and the Red Foil parallel.  This card is serial-numbered to 25.  This is Lin #46.

4 comments:

  1. Hit his first MLB dinger the other day too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he did. I don't think he will be any sort of superstar player, but he could be a solid player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hit the other night. You might be the first Lin super collector

    ReplyDelete