Saturday, August 25, 2018

Topps Now Road to Opening Day Bonus #4

The Topps Now Road to Opening Day team set was a pretty good buy for me this year.  This year Topps expanded the times a bonus card would be produced to include three homer games and 15 strikeout games to go along with no hitters and cycles.  The other one is the team is in first place in their division at the All Star Break.  And that was the case last year, which was the only bonus card I got that year, as well as this year.

That card came in:
Let's see, we have from left to right: Andrew Benintendi, Mookie Betts, and J.D. Martinez.  A little different than the Killer B's outfield we usually see.  But we definitely need J.D. Martinez on the card as he is a big reason for the team's success this season.

Here is the back:
And from left to right (I think): Martinez, Rafael Devers, Mitch Moreland, and Xander Bogaerts.  As I am writing this, there are two more bonuses that are going to be made, one of which I am really excited about because I was concerned the player may not get a card with the Red Sox.

No comments:

Post a Comment