Friday, August 3, 2018

On Demand and Throwback Thursday

The most frustrating aspect of the online Topps cards is their price.  It is almost impossible to find any of the cards for less than $5.00 and trades are few and far between.  Luckily, I managed to find one of those trades and knocked three cards off.
1.  2017 Topps On Demand Rookie Class Andrew Benintendi.  I do not really know what these cards really are.  I think they are available only as sets, so it is nice to add one of the cards from the Rookie Class set.  I still need the Rafael Devers though.

2.  2018 Topps Throwback Thursday Redraft 1977 Topps Mookie Betts.  The Throwback Thursday cards use an older card design.  This one used the 1977 Topps design.

3.  2018 Topps Throwback Thursday American Gladiators Mookie Betts.  And this one used the 1991 American Gladiators design, a set I had no idea existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment