Monday, January 2, 2017

More David Ross Cards

I recently did a full post on David Ross, one of the more interesting backup catchers in baseball.  Well, I picked up a few cards all at once and I got the other three in recently.
These three cards now have me at 11 David Ross Red Sox cards.  I can't decide which of the two photos I like the best between the 2014 Gypsy Queen and the 2014 Topps Update.  Gypsy Queen features him with the long, scraggly beard and catchers' equipment.  Topps Update has him showing off his 2013 World Championship ring.  Ross only has one other card template with the Red Sox, 2014 Heritage World Series Highlights which features Koji jumping into his arms after recording the last out of the 2013 World Series.

1 comment:

  1. Catchers in full gear are pretty awesome, but the pose showing off his ring is fairly unique. Tough decision!

    ReplyDelete