Thursday, January 26, 2017

It's Snowing

I missed work on Wednesday due to the bad weather in Northeast Nebraska.  Most roads were impassable, particularly the highways.  I live outside of town about half an hour and was not able to make it in.  So this one card is particularly appropriate.
This is the Metallic Snowflake parallel of Red Sox closer Craig Kimbrel.  Nothing terribly exciting, but I did not have one of these parallels yet, so I worked out a trade to add one.  I have mentioned many times that Kimbrel had a bit of a disappointing season in his first year in Boston.  He was still striking out more than 14 batters per nine innings, but he walked a lot more players and he tended to get hit hard.  Hopefully, 2017 will be a rebound season.

1 comment:

  1. Your snowstorm came north and hit us hard as well. 4 wheel drive helps a lot!

    ReplyDelete