Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Wong Update

I know, two posts in a row.  I'm working on catching up.

1.  Topps Update Memorial Day Camo.  Serial-numbered to 50.

2.  Topps Chrome Update Aqua.  Serial-numbered to 199.

3.  Topps Chrome Update Gold.  Serial-numbered to 50.

4.  Topps Gypsy Queen Mauve.  Serial-numbered to 75.  If you gave me 20 guesses, I don't think I would have come up with that color for "mauve".  

5.  Topps Update Royal Blue.  I think these are retail-exclusive parallels.  Not that they are super rare.

6.  Topps Chrome Update Green Wave.  Serial-numbered to 99.

7.  Panini Capstone Gold.  I found someone on TCDB that had this card available and worked out a quick deal.  I had a small run of TCDB trades recently.  This was the only Wong I acquired though.

8.  Topps Chrome Update Sepia.  For some reason I thought I already had this one, but no.  

No comments:

Post a Comment