Monday, November 21, 2022

2021 Panini Chronicles Ebay Break

I tried my hand at a Panini Chronicles break from Ebay last year, and actually ended up with a few good pulls.


1.  Xander Bogaerts America's Pastime Dual Swatch.  This was the big pull, a dual relic card of Xander Bogaerts, who still seems sort of small in my collection.  I have more cards of him than any other active player, but not by a lot.  Bogaerts is a free agent this winter and hopefully Boston will bring him back.

2.  Bobby Dalbec Overdrive.  Dalbec has way more cards out there than is necessary.  He struggled greatly this season after putting together a nice rookie season in 2021.  With Triston Casas coming, I think Dalbec's days in Boston are numbered.

3.  Rafael Devers Crusade.  Devers is the second-largest current player in my collection, and he will be a free agent after 2023.  Hopefully Boston will lock him up and not make the same mistake they made with Mookie Betts.

4.  Hirokazu Sawamura Titan.  This card I am excited about.  Sawamura did manage to sneak into a few sets.  He had a very good rookie season as well, though he is no longer with the team now. 

5.  Bobby Dalbec Titan.  Of course Dalbec appears twice.  There are currently 106 Dalbec cards listed on my wantlist.  That seems like a crazy number.

6.  Rafael Devers America's Pastime.  This set seemed to be the de facto base set for Chronicles in 2021.  They are much thicker than the other cards though, so I do not like them too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment