Sunday, October 31, 2021

2020 Bowman Platinum Break

It has been so long on some of these things that I really do not remember them well.  I remember this was a break of some type, but I cannot remember what type of pack or box this was.  I only pulled a single Red Sox card and it was a base veteran player.   


Bowman Platinum is still focused on rookies and prospects, much like other Bowman products, so it was a little disappointing to not pull a Red Sox prospect card, but I am always happy to pull any Red Sox cards from packs.  And so we have Chris Sale, who finally made it back to the Red Sox from Tommy John surgery.  He pitched for the first time since 2019.  It was not always pretty, and he really struggled toward the end of the season, but hopefully he will build on it to return to form next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment