Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Some More 2014 Needs Came In

I nailed down another trade for some random 2014 cards that I needed, all of which were on my wantlist:
1.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Felix Doubront.  I really liked Doubront going into the 2014 season, but his work ethic left something to be desired.  He had a pretty nice World Series performance in 2013.  Unfortunately he is no longer on the team.

2.  2014 Topps Update All Star Access Koji Uehara.  Nice Koji insert that took some time to track down.

3.  2014 Topps Update Future is Now Mookie Betts.  I now have all three of the Mookies from this insert set.

4.  2014 Topps Update World Series Heroes Pedro Martinez.  I still wish Mike Lowell would have appeared in this set.  Get the Red Sox World Series MVPs together.  Jonathan Papelbon and Pedro Martinez were not MVPs.

5.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Manny Ramirez.  Weird to see Manny start to show up in sets again.

No comments:

Post a Comment