Thursday, February 26, 2015

Another Trade with the Other Brad

I made a trade with Brad of Brad's Blog after he posted about some Toys R Us parallels he received.  He pulled one Red Sox card, and even though the player was not a great one, or even a player I like that much, it is still a Red Sox card.  Knowing Brad is a Ryan Howard fan and I had one that I thought he would likely not have, I made the deal.  Brad threw in some extras as well:
1.  2015 Topps Toys R Us Purple Edward Mujica.  Mujica followed the patterns of Joel Hanrahan, Andrew Bailey, and Mark Melancon as a closer that Boston acquired that did not fare too well in his initial season with the team.  He started to come around in the second half and could be a major contributor to the bullpen this season.

2.  1996 Pinnacle Roger Clemens.  This is one of those cards that I did not even know I didn't have.  I don't keep extremely detailed records of cards that I have and cards that I need.  So it is not real easy for me to find out.  Oh well, another Rocket for the collection.

3.  2012 Topps Chrome Xfractor Adrian Gonzalez.  I still like Adrian even though he basically complained his way out of town.

Thanks Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment