Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Recent Pickups

I have not had much time to post lately.  I have been very busy with work.  Add to that the fact that there have not been a lot of packages coming in lately have made writing posts a bit of a chore.

Nevertheless, here is what I have gotten in lately:
I have one trade package where I got the following two cards:
1.  2013 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor Mike Napoli.  Hopefully Napoli returns next year.  Boston needs him.

2.  2013 Topps Emerald Jackie Bradley Jr.  Still going strong.

And then each of the following came from Ebay:
3.  2013 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor Jackie Bradley Jr.

4.  2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks Jackie Bradley Jr.

5.  2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks Refractor Jackie Bradley Jr.

6.  2013 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks Black Wave Refractor Jackie Bradley Jr.  I love this card.  Just a great-looking parallel.

And next is a value pack break of 2013 Bowman Chrome:
7.  2013 Bowman Chrome Purple Refractor Jon Lester.  Numbered out of 199, this is just a great pack pull.  It has been a good year for me getting cards in packs.  This is another good one.

8.  2013 Bowman Chrome Prospects Henry Owens.  Boston's top pitching prospect now.  Owens has the ability to become a number one starter.

No comments:

Post a Comment