Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Catch Up Post

I have been falling behind.  Work has been keeping me pretty busy.  I just recently settled a case that was set for jury trial next week.  So now that I have a moment, I thought I would show off some of my more recent pickups:
I won an Ebay auction that included two nice Jackie Bradley Jr. refractors:
1.  2013 Topps Chrome Refractor Jackie Bradley Jr. RC.

2.  2013 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Jackie Bradley Jr. RC.

Then I made a decent-sized trade that brought a bunch of Chrome and other cards:
3.  2013 Topps Chrome Refractor Shane Victorino.

4.  2013 Topps Chrome Mega Box Jake Peavy.

5.  2013 Finest Dustin Pedroia.

6.  2013 Finest Will Middlebrooks.

7.  2013 Finest Jacoby Ellsbury.

8.  2009 O-Pee-Chee Black Jon Lester.

9.  2013 Finest Xfractor Jackie Bradley Jr. RC.
Someone was selling a bunch of cards on the forums for a fraction of their normal cost and I picked up another really nice JBJ:
10.  2012 Bowman Sterling Prospects Refractor Jackie Bradley Jr.

And then another Ebay win:
11.  2013 Bowman Chrome Cream of the Crop Mini Blue Jackie Bradley Jr.

And finally I traded in a Yasiel Puig rookie and got this:
12.  2013 Finest Orange Refractor Jackie Bradley Jr.

As you can see, my Jackie Bradley Jr. kick is still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment