Thursday, December 12, 2013

Still Going....

I know I have not been posting much.  I am currently set for a number of jury trials and finding the time to post is becoming difficult.  On top of that there is the usual holiday matters to attend to, which Christmas Party to go to, going shopping, decorating the house, blah blah blah.  So yeah, my time is limited lately.  

I figured I would show off the most recent additions to my collection quick.
1.  2013 Topps Heritage Clay Buchholz SP.  I am down to needing just one short print to complete the team set.  I still need Dustin Pedroia, if anyone has that.

2.  2013 Topps Camo Jackie Bradley Jr. RC.  This is what I was referring to in the title.  I really wanted one of the camo parallels and came across this on sale with three other Bradley parallels.

3.  2013 Topps Orange Jackie Bradley Jr. RC.  I didn't even know there were orange parallels.

4.  2013 Topps Black Jackie Bradley Jr. RC.  And the last one is the rarest, though the camo is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment