Friday, October 23, 2020

Vazquez A&G Relic

Followers of this blog would probably not be shocked if I said that Christian Vazquez is one of my current favorite players on the team.  I always have a preference for catchers and Vazquez is a very good defensive catcher.  He has also been improving at the plate.  So when I saw the new A&G Relic, I grabbed it:


Vazquez had a very good season this year.  He started off hot, cooled off significantly, then got it going again in the last few weeks of the season.  He ended up hitting .283/.344/.457 with seven home runs and 23 RBIs.  It was the best on-base percentage of his career.  There is some question about whether he will be traded this offseason.  Hopefully that will not happen.

2 comments:

  1. I hope they keep Vazquez too. Most catchers are either good hitters or good catchers, and he seems to be above average in both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those for trade too...

    ReplyDelete