Wednesday, October 14, 2020

A&G Breaks

I have actually opened a fair amount of A&G this year.  It is not usually one of my favorite sets, frankly since I really only have my team collection and player collection, I do not care for the non-baseball cards in the set.  But for some reason, A&G has largely been immune from flying off the shelves at my local store.  While I have been lucky to find even one blaster of other sets before they disappeared, A&G lasted a bit longer.  So, here are the results of two blasters and a hanger pack:


Not a lot of stuff there, but there are base cards of Rafael Devers and J.D. Martinez as well as mini parallels of Xander Bogaerts, David Ortiz and Andrew Benintendi.  The Bogaerts and Ortiz are Gold parallels and the Benintendi is the A&G back.  The Bobby Doerr is one of two short prints from the team.  Then, the card I am most excited about is the Ted Williams Longball Lore.  Every year there is one or two insert sets that I absolutely love.  This is one of the two I really targeted.  It has a number of big sluggers in it.  The other insert set is the Field Generals set, which includes two focuses of player collections.  I pulled the Sandy Alomar Jr. card.  I have the Jason Varitek coming soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment