Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Random Trade Post

Since packs have been so hard to come by this year, I decided to start trading for my needs.   


Up first is a couple of cards from this year's Topps Fire, which looks like a design straight out of 1988.  Fire has kind of an odd player selection with random retired players thrown in.  I do like that Nathan Eovaldi appeared in it.  He should show up some more next year, but has been kind of missing a lot in sets.  There are also a bunch of Donruss Optic cards in the first scan.  These are cards from last year.  And finally there is a Topps Chrome card of Andrew Benintendi.


And in here I have the last few base cards from Topps Big League that I needed and a few inserts.  I love the Pedro Martinez card, which uses the 1976 Topps Traded design.  I will always remember that one as the first set with Ferguson Jenkins with the Red Sox.  The last card is an insert of pitching prospect Bryan Mata.  Mata has been making some waves recently and looks like he could make his Major League debut next season.  Boston has had some issues developing pitching over the last decade-plus.  So it would be great if he can make it to stay, along with Tanner Houck.

No comments:

Post a Comment