Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Wong Update

I'm going to try to get caught up here.  As I said on the last Wong post, I am a little tired of scanning one card at a time.  It takes way too long to do that.  

1.  Panini Mosaic Purple.  Serial-numbered to 49.  I am STILL on the lookout for the Fluorescent Orange.

2.  Topps Update Advanced Stat.  Serial-numbered to 300.

3.  Topps Update Blue Foil.  Serial-numbered to 999.

4.  Panini Immaculate Clear Socks.  Serial-numbered to 10.  I think this is the Socks parallel.  There is nothing specifying that on the card, I am basing it on the texture and look of the relic piece.

5.  Stadium Club Blue Foil.  Serial-numbered to 50.  This card took a weirdly long time to find.  I have been looking for it.

6.  Topps Update Orange Foil.  Serial-numbered to 299.

7.  Topps Chrome Update Prism Refractor.  

8.  Panini Absolute Tools of the Trade 2 Swatch Spectrum Red.  Serial-numbered to 49 and featuring two relic pieces.  

9.  Panini Chronicles America's Pastime Swatches Red.  

10.  Panini Chronicles Contenders Rookie Ticket Autographs Diamond Ticket.  Serial-numbered to 15 and autographed.

11.  Panini Select Rookie Jumbo Swatch Holo.  Serial-numbered to 250.

12.  Topps Chrome Sapphire Red.  Serial-numbered to five.  Sapphire took me awhile to get into, but I have gotten all but the 1/1 from 2022's Wong set.  That one will be tough to come by.

13.  Topps Chrome Update Magenta/Purple Lava Lamp.  Serial-numbered to 299, this is a new design in Chrome.

14.  Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Blue.  Serial-numbered to 150.

15.  Topps Update Purple Foil.  Serial-numbered to 799.

That's it for now and this went much faster.  I still have a ways to go to finish catching up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment