Saturday, December 30, 2023

Shiny Chrome Wongs

There are things to discuss with the Red Sox, but I will get to all of that later when I have more time to contemplate it.  Alex Verdugo and Chris Sale are no longer Red Sox.  Lucas Giolito and Vaughn Grissom are.  But, I will get to that in time.  

Here is the next batch of Connor Wong cards, all of these are from Chrome Update.  The last four in the scan came from separate group case breaks.

In order, these are the Negative, Aqua/Blue Lava Lamp, Refractor, Base, Purple and Magenta.  As I said, the last four all came in separate player case breaks.  I do not know how often I will keep doing those.  I did quite well initially in Chrome Platinum Anniversary, but there have been diminishing returns since.  Still, this was pretty decent.  

No comments:

Post a Comment