Sunday, September 15, 2019

Archives Blaster #2

I tried out another Archives blaster even though I am somewhat underwhelmed by this product this year.  More than likely, I will just get my Red Sox base cards and try to track down the Fan Favorites from this point period.  
It certainly does not help that I am not pulling many Red Sox cards.  I picked up the Mookie coin and honestly, these things simply do not appeal to me at all.  It will go in my collection, but if I hadn't gotten the card in a pack, I probably never would have gotten it.  I also pulled the Benintendi, which is my first of the 1975 design subset.  But again, this was a rather disappointing break.

ATLANTA BRAVES: 8
NEW YORK YANKEES: 4
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS: 4
SAN DIEGO PADRES: 4
TORONTO BLUE JAYS: 4
CHICAGO WHITE SOX: 3
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS: 3
TAMPA BAY RAYS: 3
BOSTON RED SOX: 2
CINCINNATI REDS: 2
CLEVELAND INDIANS: 2
LOS ANGELES DODGERS: 2
MIAMI MARLINS: 2
NEW YORK METS: 2
OAKLAND ATHLETICS: 2
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES: 2
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS: 1
COLORADO ROCKIES: 1
DETROIT TIGERS: 1
HOUSTON ASTROS: 1
KANSAS CITY ROYALS: 1
MINNESOTA TWINS: 1
PITTSBURGH PIRATES: 1
SEATTLE MARINERS: 1
WASHINGTON NATIONALS: 1
BALTIMORE ORIOLES: 0
CHICAGO CUBS: 0
LOS ANGELES ANGELS: 0
MILWAUKEE BREWERS: 0
TEXAS RANGERS: 0

Yikes.  How did I pull EIGHT Braves cards?  That is insane. 

BOSTON RED SOX: 103
ATLANTA BRAVES: 98
NEW YORK YANKEES: 94
LOS ANGELES ANGELS: 91
HOUSTON ASTROS: 88
CLEVELAND INDIANS: 86
ST. LOUIS CARDINALS: 80
NEW YORK METS: 78
CHICAGO CUBS: 77
TORONTO BLUE JAYS: 75
LOS ANGELES DODGERS: 69
MILWAUKEE BREWERS: 69
WASHINGTON NATIONALS/MONTREAL EXPOS: 69
SAN DIEGO PADRES: 66
TAMPA BAY RAYS: 66
KANSAS CITY ROYALS: 64
PITTSBURGH PIRATES: 63
OAKLAND ATHLETICS: 62
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES: 60
DETROIT TIGERS: 59
MINNESOTA TWINS: 59
SEATTLE MARINERS: 58
BALTIMORE ORIOLES: 57
COLORADO ROCKIES: 56
CINCINNATI REDS: 54
MIAMI MARLINS: 54
ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS: 53
CHICAGO WHITE SOX: 50
TEXAS RANGERS: 48
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS: 47
OTHER: 16

With the massive Braves break, they pull within five cards of the Red Sox.  The Yankees also made up ground as the break was just okay for the Red Sox. 

No comments:

Post a Comment