Saturday, December 8, 2018

Heritage and Chrome Trade

I was pretty excited for this trade.  This knocked off a couple of wantlist needs, and also gave me some extra cards of J.D. Martinez and Eduardo Nunez, two players I feel are underrepresented in my collection at this point in time.  I am sure Martinez will add plenty of cards next season, the fact that he signed so late in Spring Training kind of limited the number of cards produced of him.  Nunez on the other hand, is unlikely to have a lot of cards issued.
Well, we have the Heritage High Number Chrome parallel and three different Topps Update Chrome parallels of Martinez.  These were definitely highlights in this trade, but honestly, the Nunez cards are the primary reason I made the trade.  Of the Nunez cards, there is the Heritage short print and two Chrome parallels.  Nunez is an odd individual in the Heritage High Number set.  For some reason he has a short print and a regular base card.  I have no idea why.  It is not as if he has been a great player this season.  Weirder still is the fact that the Chrome cards are supposed to be parallels of the short print and have the same number, but the photo is actually the one that is on the base card.  I have no idea why.  And last but not least, I added another Devers card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment