Monday, December 24, 2018

Happy Hol-Lin-Days

It is very possible this will be my last post of the year.  I am spending Christmas (and most of January) reviewing a 4,000 page trial transcript in order to prepare an appeal brief for the State Supreme Court.  Not much fun.

To close things out I will present the new Tzu-Wei Lin cards added to my collection just today:
1.  2014 Greenville Drive Choice.  This is my third minor league card of Lin, this one is from his season in A-ball.  That year he was much more of a glove man.  He hit just .229/.315/.296 with a home run and ten stolen bases.

2.  2017 Panini Chronicles Red.  This is my favorite card of the three.  This is a rarer parallel, serial-numbered to 25.  There is still a purple numbered to 99 and a black numbered to one.  I anticipate being able to find the purple at some point soon.

3.  2012 Rize Draft World Class Gold.  This is just my second Rize card.  I am not going to go nuts over these cards, but I will pick them up occasionally.  They are just too hard to find at reasonable prices.

Happy Hol-Lin-Days everyone!  I will catch up with you all when the big project is done.

2 comments: