Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Another Lin Update

It has been a little while, but I finally got a couple more Lin cards recently.
Up first is the 2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Black & White parallel.  This is the first time I have seen this parallel pop up.  It is serial-numbered to 50.  This is the eighth different variation of this card I have picked up so far.
And next is this card that looks mostly like the regular Topps Archives Snapshots card.  Until you turn it over and see this:
This is the Blank Back 1/1 from the Topps Vault.  I am not sure if these are official cards or not.  I recall a few weeks back, Kenny from Cervin' Up Cards commented about having one of these.  I had forgotten they even existed.  I looked back and apparently missed several of them over the last year or so.  So I figured I would jump on the next one to drop, which resulted in this one.  There is some minor embossing on the front too.

I am now up to 90 Tzu-Wei Lin cards.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blank back. Those are some of the more gimmicky and easy to miss parallels (that end up infuriating you later when you check and make sure you've got everything on Beckett or TCD).

    ReplyDelete