Monday, March 3, 2014

Cards from a (Snowed In) Baseball Dad

Jack warned me it may be a little bit before he could get these out because he was dealing with blizzard conditions.  I totally understand that.  I figured I would know if he survived by if I got the cards.  Luckily Jack appears to be okay.
1.  2014 Topps Gold Will Middlebrooks FS.  My first gold parallel of the new year.  Do you realize I do not have a single team set of gold cards ever?  Weird.

2.  2014 Topps Clay Buchholz.

3.  2014 Topps Joel Hanrahan.  This is one of my favorite pictures on a Red Sox card this year so far, along with Shane Victorino and Jonny Gomes (which incidentally I still don't have).

4.  2014 Topps Jon Lester WS.  Lester is one of the best postseason pitchers of all time.  Look it up.

5.  2014 Topps Jon Lester.

6.  2014 Topps Shane Victorino.  I now have three versions of this one.  Never get tired of the shot.

Thanks Jack!

1 comment:

  1. Now I know why I missed this post .
    The 3rd was wife's birthday !

    Glad you enjoyed the cards !

    ReplyDelete