Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mailday 05/06

It's time to catch up on yesterday's random packages.  I am going to be cooling it on Ebay for awhile so I will definitely be looking to do some more trading.

Up first is a pretty big trade I pulled off on one of the forums for some random cards of Griffey, Jeter, Pujols, and the other usual culprits that almost everyone collects.  In this first scan is a bunch of the Ted Williams .406 cards.  I have quite a few of these now.  Perhaps I should shoot for all of them.  The only problem with them is recycling the same picture for every single one.
It was not all Ted Williams though.  I also added these cool cards as well.  That's a very nice blue refractor of Jason Bay with a terrific action shot of a catch against the Green Monster.  I am not sure what the T205 cards were, probably something like Turkey Red inserts from a couple years ago.  Then there is the Trading Card History of Josh Beckett, no that's not a Heritage card from this year.  Finally, I really do not have a lot of Josh Reddick cards for some reason.  This one helps a little.

Up next is a small trade in which I gave up a few base cards from Gypsy Queen.  The Will Middlebrooks was the target.  That is the photo variation only available for the mini.  The Felix Doubront was a throw-in that I was not expecting but am thrilled with because I am a big Doubront fan.

Finally, there is this card I got off of Ebay.  This is a nice-looking silk card of John Lackey.  Lackey is not terribly popular with Boston fans yet, but if he has a good year he will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment