Monday, May 13, 2013

Card Shop Buys and Pack Breaks from My Birthday Weekend

As I mentioned a few days ago, it was my birthday on Tuesday.  It was also my grandmother's birthday and my mother-in-law's birthday.  It was also Mother's Day yesterday.  So yeah, it was pretty busy.  I went back to my hometown over the weekend and had a chance to go to the card shop that I used to go to all the time when I was growing up.  The owner knows me pretty well and always pulled Red Sox for me.  He has not been doing it lately because it has been a long time since I have been back, but he still had an old pile, so I flipped through it and found some stuff.

This is the result of my search.  The Kevin Youkilis is the copper parallel, which was 2007's version of the black parallel due to the fact that all of the cards were black.  Manny Ramirez is numbered 10/10.  Then there are some random David Ortiz cards and the Bowman Draft base card of Jose Iglesias which was number 6 on my Most Wanted list.

Then I bought a box of 2009 Topps Heritage High Number.  I still need a lot of cards from that set and they are prominent on my Want List, so if anyone has any of them, please let me know.  This was not a terrific box for me honestly.  I pulled the below cards.  Each pack contained two cards from 2009 Update and Highlights, which explains the Takashi Saito.

And now, for the tradebait from the weekend pack pickups.  If you see anything you want and have some Red Sox for trade, preferably from my wantlist, please comment or email me to trade.
The McCutchen has been traded.

No comments:

Post a Comment