So here is the first scan:
From left to right, top to bottom:
1. 2004 Timeless Treasures Home Away Gamers Dual Jersey Ted Williams. A dual jersey of Ted Williams. This thing was not terribly cheap but who could pass up a dual jersey card of the greatest Red Sox ever?
2. 2004 Sweet Spot Sweet Threads Prime Manny Ramirez. What a great-looking patch from Manny. This is from the 100th Red Sox anniversary patch the team wore in 2001, I think. I have a Trot Nixon jersey with this patch on the shoulder that was a gift from a former girlfriend.
3. 2004 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Material Combo Manny Ramirez. Nice Manny cards are reasonably inexpensive and I think I got this for under $20.00. It has two jersey pieces, a bat piece, glove piece, and a shoe piece.
5. 2003 Topps Tribute World Series Relics Carlton Fisk. A great picture from his walkoff home run in Game 6 of the 1975 World Series complete with a bat piece and a piece of the Green Monster.
6. 2002 SP Legendary Cuts Autographs Billy Goodman. I wanted a cut auto from Legendary Cuts for a long time but they were in very high demand. So I had to narrow my focus to some lesser known players. I ended up with this one, still my only one. Goodman won the batting title in 1950 but never really had a permanent position.
7. 2003 Topps Pristine Yellow Printing Plate Hanley Ramirez. I always liked printing plates for some weird reason and this was one of my first ones. I also jumped on this before Hanley became a big star. I have a lot of decent cards of Hanley which would have been better if he had more than two at-bats with Boston. I was always disappointed that Boston moved him.