Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mailday 03/25

Since I figured out how to use the scanner at my office, and it is my office, I am a sole proprietor, I figure I will start updating normally when I get new Red Sox.

Yesterday's mailday yielded two packages, one a trade with someone on one of the trading forums of which I am a member.  One of the best things about Topps Heritage SPs is that you can usually get something decent for them because they are always in high demand.  In this particular trade, I got two refractors and an xfractor.  Not bad at all.

I have not been a terribly active pursuer of relic cards lately.  Several years ago they were my favorite things.  I still get them occasionally though and I bought a large lot off of ebay that had five Red Sox game-used cards and an additional insert in it.  It also replenished my trade bait quite a bit.  The Smoltz and Gagne cards picture the players with their previous team's uniform but Red Sox logos.  Those are Red Sox cards in my book.  It is my first jersey card of Smoltz.  I had several other versions of the Varitek jersey, but not that one.  The Beckett is an All Star game jersey from 2007.  All in all, this was well worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment