Friday, August 4, 2023

COMC (Check Out My Connors) Order

This was actually two orders, but they arrived at the same time.

Panini Mosaic Rookie Autographs Choice Fusion Black Gold.  Starting things off with a bang is this 1/1 autograph.  This was the primary reason for the first order.  It's not often you can add a 1/1 autograph.

Panini Select Red.  It's weird some of the cards that have taken awhile to get in.  This seems like something I would have already come across.

Topps Pristine Refractor.  And here is another one.

Topps Chrome Sonic Green RayWave Refractor.  I determined recently that I am actually fairly close to the complete rainbow from Sonic.  There are a couple more I need to get, including a couple of cards numbered to five, but there are no 1/1s.

Panini Chronicles Rookies and Stars Red.  This is just a cool-looking card.  

Panini Select Rookie Jumbo Swatch.  This is another card that took awhile for me to track down.  I had a couple of the rarer parallels of it, but not the base version.

Finest Autographs Orange Wave Refractor.  This gets me another card closer to this rainbow.  Of course there are a couple very rare ones yet to get.

Panini Absolute Tools of the Trade 2 Swatch.  Another one that took awhile to get in.

Topps All Star Game Stamped.  This set was available for purchase at the All Star Game in 2022.

Panini Chronicles Contenders Rookie Autographs Printing Plate Yellow.  This was the headliner from a very small second order.  This is a 1/1 printing plate with an autograph.  Definitely a cool add to my collection.

Topps Chrome Sonic Aqua RayWave Refractor.  Closing things out is another step closer to the Sonic rainbow.

As usual, more to come.  

1 comment: