Saturday, August 26, 2023

A Couple More Wongs and a COMC Order

Very short post this time.  I have a couple of random Wong cards and a short COMC order.

Panini Mosaic White.  Serial-numbered to 25.  I bought this off of Mercari.  Mosaic is a set with a ton of other parallels that I still need to find.

Panini Chronicles Contenders Optic Holo.  This is one of my favorite cards to get variations of.  This is the most common parallel and one I have tried several times to get. 

Now for the COMC order:

I had to grab this Masataka Yoshida insert.  Yoshida has been a lot of fun to watch, though he is starting to struggle again.  He seems to need rest on a regular basis or his hitting tends to suffer.  It has nonetheless been an outstanding debut season in the MLB.

And, of course, I had to add some Wong cards to this order:

This is the Donruss Optic Signature Holo and base versions.  These are examples of cards that took me a weirdly long time to grab.  Although since I did just start this collection a few months ago, that doesn't really mean much.

No comments:

Post a Comment