Tuesday, March 7, 2023

More Devers Plus a Bowman Chrome Break

Well, I have a bunch of Devers cards to show off once again.  Up first is a lot of 15 that I bought off of Ebay.  I had five of them previously, so there are just ten new ones.

A couple of the highlights here are the purple and red holofoil Diamond King cards from 2021 Donruss.  I also finally got the 2022 Donruss Diamond King card.  There are also a couple of Topps cards using old designs, and a couple of Panini cards.  I actually really like the picture from the 2022 Donruss card.  There are not any mind-blowing cards in this lot, but the lot does fill in a lot of holes.

Up next is my break of a 2022 Bowman Chrome Mega Box.  These things are unreasonably expensive for what they are.  There were just 30 cards in it and no autograph or relic.  That is not enough to make up for the price.

Devers is the only Red Sox card I pulled in the box, so I felt comfortable combining the break with the Devers lot.  And the next card:

This is the Home Field Advantage insert from 2022 Topps and this card looks much better in person.  These cards are very popular and somewhat pricey.  They were a surprise insert set that was not included on the checklist that released online.  I had to snag this one.

So that's 12 new Devers cards, bringing my current total up to 225.  75 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment