Friday, April 14, 2017

Small Trade Package Variety

A few small trade packages found their way into my mail box the other day.  I have been working on making a number of trades lately.  Mostly in an effort to track down my 2017 needs without buying too many packs.  So there were three trades made here:
1.  2017 Topps Heritage Chrome Purple Refractor David Ortiz.  This is my second of the purple refractors.  Although I still don't think they look all that purple.

2.  2017 Topps Heritage Team Card.  Rather than try to identify all the players present here, I just chalk these up as team cards now.  I do note that I can see Xander Bogaerts, Christian Vazquez, Travis Shaw, Mookie Betts, Dustin Pedroia, Hanley Ramirez, and a player who is either Ryan LaMarre or Pat Light.

3.  2017 Topps 1987 Andrew Benintendi.  Benintendi is one of the players I am most excited about this year.  He has not done much yet, but no one really has.

4.  2017 Topps Rediscover Bronze Jon Lester.  I am not the biggest buyback fan, but I do enjoy adding them when I can.  It is weird to have a buyback of a card that is only eight years old though.

5.  2017 Topps Gold David Ortiz.  And I keep adding Ortiz cards.  He is pulling ahead of Pedro in my collection.

6.  2015 Bowman Prospects Autographs Blue Nick Longhi.  Longhi has not done much since being drafted.  He is falling behind on prospect charts to a couple of other first basemen in Sam Travis and Josh Ockimey.

No comments:

Post a Comment